Emerging Stars Award
Meet the young emerging stars
Aims & Goals
- Promotion and support of clinical and scientific activity of young physicians.
- Age limit is 40 years.
- Qualification: At least master degree in internal medicine, tropical medicine or surgery.
- Language: The nominee has to be able to give his talk during the course in English.
- Deadline: Only nominations received within the deadline can be accepted.
Selection mechanism and procedure
- A total of 10 trainees “5 video case presentations and 5 research abstracts “will be selected from the all submitted material.
- The 10 winning emerging stars will give a presentation within the core program of the 9th Hepatology and Gastroenterology postgraduate course
- The 10 young winning emerging stars will receive a special award of free registration and hotel accommodation for the 9th Hepatology and Gastroenterology Post Graduate Course.
- Applicants will be advised by November 30, 2016 whether their application has been successful or not.
- The winning presentation will be awarded free registration and accommodation in The UEG week 2017.
- Opening Date: 1 June, 2016.
- The final deadline for submission of candidates to the EGYPT GASTRO HEP Emerging Stars award is 1 November,2016.
All applications should be sent to:
E-mail Subject, should be: Raising Stars Abstract.