Rising Stars Award
Meet the young rising stars
Aims & Goals
- Promotion and support of clinical and scientific activity of young physicians.
- Age limit is 40 years.
- Qualification: At least master degree in internal medicine, tropical medicine or surgery.
- Language: The nominee has to be able to give his talk during the course in English.
- Deadline: Only nominations received within the deadline can be accepted.
Selection mechanism and procedure
- A total of 5 trainees “5 video case presentations “will be selected from the all submitted material.
- The best 5 winning emerging stars will give a presentation within the core program of the 10th Hepatology and Gastroenterology postgraduate course
- The 5 young winning emerging stars will receive a special award of free registration and hotel accommodation for the 10th Hepatology and Gastroenterology Post Graduate Course.
- Applicants will be advised by November 15, 2017 whether their application has been successful or not.
- The winning presentation will be awarded free registration at GEEW 2018 and ENDO LIVE ROMA 2018
- Opening Date: 27 September , 2017.
- The final deadline for submission of candidates to the EGYPT GASTRO HEP Emerging Stars award is 30 October ,2017.
All applications should be sent to:
E-mail Subject, should be: Rising Stars Abstract.